View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 09:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Auto Zed
Base Member

Drives: Null
Auto Zed has a reputation beyond reputeAuto Zed has a reputation beyond reputeAuto Zed has a reputation beyond reputeAuto Zed has a reputation beyond reputeAuto Zed has a reputation beyond reputeAuto Zed has a reputation beyond reputeAuto Zed has a reputation beyond reputeAuto Zed has a reputation beyond reputeAuto Zed has a reputation beyond reputeAuto Zed has a reputation beyond reputeAuto Zed has a reputation beyond repute

RE: Welcome to the forums!
Thankyou!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaterbasist View Post
By law, a dealer cannot void your warranty unless that modification caused the problem which you are trying to get warranty on. And the aftermarket modification is obviously not going to get any warranty from the dealer.
i'm afraid i wasnt clear enough. i dont mean something like replacing the crank and piston rods and cams and then throwing on a big turbo, go to an import show, get drunk, dyno the car pumping a million pounds of boost into it and blowing the engine to high heaven.. then expecting mr nissan to fix it for free ... i just mean small things for example (please forgive my stupidity) an aftermarket airfilter (k&n or something) adding a few horses or better performing tires then whats fit (i plan on getting the sport package). and other small things that add up. i do understand that the questions i pose are premature being the car is but a fetus in its age among the population so i appologise but i'm afraid my incompetence limits my ability to find and figure out these things on my own. thanks
Auto Zed is offline   Reply With Quote