View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 09:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront
Default Ferrari 458 Spider & Porsche 993 C2S Pics - 9/24/12

finally got a chance to take a few pictures of my friend's boss' new 458 spider. unfortunately, due to prior arrangements, i only had a scarce 30 minutes or so with the car so I didn't have time to pull out all my lights. instead i focused on using what was available of the early morning light and take more overall pictures of the car as it was not exactly clean and the interior was quite dusty so i didn't hardly bother with those for now. i may reshoot if the opportunity arises but in the meantime, i got a few snaps with it so i was happy. also, my friend wanted a couple shots of a 993 C2S that was at the shop so they are in there as well...

album:

Ferrari 458 Spider & 993 C2S Pics - 9/24/12 - JPMcG Photography

fav's:

1. incognito... hard to tell it's a 'vert

2. the landing strip on the headlights looks fantastic in detail

3. lights, exhaust and diffuser... oh my

4. gorgeous lines

5. the squashed beetle

6. that blue hangar always works well for red cars

7. i looked at the sticker, this steering wheel cost roughly what my truck is worth o_O

thanks for looking! comments welcome as always!