View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 05:44 PM   #5198 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
If they have until September 31, then you are going to need more than an attorney!

To be serious though, best of luck with your case.
me and my mother have done ALL the work. at this point we ARE the para-legal's.

the moutain of evidence i have against them is overwhelming.... plus i have witnesses that are willing to come into court and testify their first hand accounts on what IKEA people told them , they were intentially trying to do to me.

me and my mom are thinking they are probably just gonna offer me a lump sum to get me out of their hair. well for the amount of sh*t i dealt with, and the fact that my health was going down hill because of their refusal to move me..... " we are going to beat him down until he quits" is what they said to the witnesses. " i dont care about his medical problems....... we want him gone!"

my life was in danger and they simply didnt care. they just tried to injure/ potentially KILL me, JUST so that they wouldnt have to deal with me anymore.

we are livid p!ssed. if its anything less than what I deserve.. i will.not.accept. why should i? they harassed me, they basically tried to kill me or injure me severely so i couldnt work for them again..everything.

so as far as im concerned... i will not settle for anything less than BIG money.

the ONLY reason why i wasnt killed/severely injured is because me and my mother acted quickly and filed for Short term disability. (which they denied me at first) and then the higher up ppl over rode the company and put me on it.

Last edited by Nismo89; 09-25-2012 at 05:49 PM.