View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 04:44 PM   #289 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulZ370 View Post
WOW... Is it something with Accord drivers maybe? I had one follow me on the Causeway Bridge (24 mile long bridge over water from New Orleans to the North Shore). He was up my A$$ so I sped off, created some distance pretty quickly then slowed down (65mph limit) and went to cruising again. Next I know he was up my BEE-Hind yet again, so I again sped off and created some more distance... this happened about three times till the fourth time I decided ok, have had enough, so I boxed him in with another large vehicle (it is a two lane bridge either direction) so he couldn't go anywhere, and completed the last 8 miles of the bridge going the speed limit... about 3 miles from the end of the bridge, he puts his flashers on... hmmm... by the time I reach the end of the bridge, a Causeway PD unit was staged waiting. The Accord came to almost a stand still and the cop very reluctantly slipped in behind me, now about 50 yds yards behind me... and stayed that way till I got to the first light. Cop's lights go on, I pull over, cop comes up to me and says "we've had some complaints about you speeding and weaving in and out of traffic... I didn't get a violation on you myself, so I'm not gonna write you a ticket, but just be careful"... now how about that? That Accord SOB called me in even though he was being the Jerk... the only thing I could think off is - pure Jealousy... he must have been GREEN with envy... Really? Sorry Dude, and all like him... I work very hard for my money, and this is my reward to myself - what a bunch of losers there are out there...
Hey Paul - I ha a very similar incident in my G37S on the Causeway a few years back. Dumb-arse tried to merge at the last second getting onto the Bridge on the southshore by jumping the line and couldn't make it past me and ended-up getting stuck behind three other cars.

He raced up to me once on the bridge and started running his mouth. I just opened my sunroof and flipped him off. He dropped back, pulled out his cell phone and waived it at me.

As soon as I passed the first crossover, a cop pulls out and follows me all the way to the draw bridge. Apparently, there was nothing he could pull me over for, so he just pulled into the next crossover.

Between the draw bridge and the end of the Causeway, the douche bag catches up to, pulls along side me and flips me off. I looked at him and just laughed. That really pizzed him off. I followed him all the way up 190 laughing at him as he looked nback in his mirror until I got on I-12.

If the cop had pulled me over, I would have pointed out the jerk as he passed up, and told the cop to go after him.

Glad I don't have to cross that bridge anymore!
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim
gurneyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote