Thread: 2012 NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 01:34 PM   #561 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdavis89 View Post
The problem is you don't KNOW that the drive would have stalled. Unless it was 3rd down, in which I retract that statement. Green bay was moving the ball in the second half. That call didn't directly affect the outcome the same way the call on the final play did.

And what about the pass interference on Sydney Rice that was actually called on the packers player? Rice was jumping over the guy, all over his back, and they call PI on the packer DB, who had his head turned for a good 5 seconds and was playing the ball. That was garbage, and forced a punt I think?
thats my point.. there are alot of calls that would have directly changed the game.

If the call for PI wasnt given to the packers, their drive would have stalled (3rd down)

If the call for PI wasnt given to the seahawks, their drive would have stalled and they would have lost earlier.

etc..

So many bad calls changed the game that this one final call wasnt the one that decided the game per say. Everything that happens DURING the game, decides the outcome of the game.

With different calls in the game it could have been 34-10 packers leading and then the last touchdown would have made it 34-17 (theoretical)