Thread: 2012 NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 01:24 PM   #556 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisuke149 View Post
on the drive where Greenbay scored the TD, they were granted a PI call that was ********.
This is true, which is why I've said again and again, I'm not mad at the Hawks. It's not like they cheated. I'm mad at the bad officiating, due to the NFL and the Referee union. Every team has been given the advantage of a few bad calls, but there is a scale to each bad call. Neither of these bad calls should have happened. Even if GB doesn't get the good call, they may have taken the lead on that drive, or the may not have. We don't get to speculate, because the game is tainted by undertrained personnel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplicit97 View Post
I'm a Hawks fan, I don't see anything wrong with the call.. Lol. The way I see it is that the Hawks were finally on the winning side of a "questionable" call. Those of us in Seattle still remember being robbed in Superbowl XL.. Steelers told us to suck it up and deal with it. So sorry Greenbay and your fans.. It's your turn to suck it up put your big girl panties on and deal with it.. That being said I'm pretty sure the "12th man" wouldn't of allowed that call to go against them.. Just be glad it wasn't a bowl game people
Ah, the old "sink down to their level" defense. Classic.