View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 12:58 PM   #5170 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
You are funny!

Q for you guys-when I do autoX next spring do I drive with the VDC ON or OFF? THat may be ov=bvious to you guys but I am a newb and I def don't wanna crash my car or do somethign stupid because I THINK i know...
Do it with the VDC Off, careful on the throttle, I believe you are not those stupid driver who just bricking the foot on the gas pedal, have to feel the car...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I'm not sure how you can do that? You drive through Mississauga to get to Toronto, unless you're coming from the east. Wrong turn at albuquerque?
Quote:
Good morning guys!!!

LOL! that's exactly why it is so funny! I go the wrong direction on 401 and always somehow ended up heading into Toronto! and when the white broken lines get smaller...that means the lanes is GOING AWAY!! LOL Learned THAT the hard way too!! My GF Cat and I have some stories about our trips to Canada!! fun stuff! Have a great day Gale!! jelly aboutyour get together wiht Alcheng and all the other Z guys (and gals)!
I bet you were driving on 401 east then get onto Gardiner Expressway thus head to downtown Toronto... LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Hi honey~~~

I am doing trash talk here instead of taking out the trash.. is that ok??

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSFastah View Post

I love Toronto....not as much in the winter...but it's tough to beat in the Summer.

Winter means snow + no Z....

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
My head is spinning.

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

Quote:
I'm sorry (in advance of the ) but that car is fugly. that is all.
they look ok, not too bad, but I'd rather look at the same value in paper-money....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
All I can say about that football game is
Football.... is ok... at least they don't fight...

Look at hockey... they are getting worse and worse and violent... it's not a sports anymore.... I can say any NHL player can win a UFC fight...

Well, they have nothing no teeth to lose anyway....

Last edited by alcheng; 09-25-2012 at 02:19 PM.