View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 11:32 AM   #13 (permalink)
takjak2
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Legit Racecar 370Z
takjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond repute

Started looking for a diff cooler setup today and this is an interesting approach. I have seen coolers located at the rear license plate, which I think I like for airflow, but then you have lines running into the trunk. With the horizontal setup it will all be up to the air that fan can push through.

I too would prefer a manual switch for the system, but that can be added in line without much difficultly.

The biggest issue for me is getting the fill level correct with lines that want to drain back down to where the fill level is specified from. What is the process to change the fluid for a correct level?