View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 01:06 AM   #5 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3h r0nz View Post
I checked both the battery fuse box and driver side section and the headlights weren't in there. There's another fuse box behind the battery that I didn't want to try to get to, but I guess I'll have to.

When I took it to the dealership they said it probably wasn't a fuse if multiple lights were out.

As for the blinkers, I'll have to check tomorrow. What is hyperflash?
Hyperflash is when your blinker blinks like twice as fast as normal, its used as an indication that your bulbs are shot... (Or disconnected, or the fuse is blown)

Edit: I want to say that if multiple things are out, your relay is shot somewhere
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote