View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 12:08 AM   #5121 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Today I put on the front license plate holder so that I don't have an issue at the boarder. I put it on with 2 sided tape, still no holes in the bumper. Also did a computer reset recommended on a Camaro forum. They say that if a low grade fuel is used the computer will default to low octane and not return with good fuel being run. Since I don't know what was put in for the first tankful I did the batt. disconnect. Also they say that the car learns how you drive. Since I had to take it easy with the breakin I felt it was a good idea to get the most out of the car.

"Hey Bomber Bee...hey..!!! Can you hear me?? I want you to go fast now.... pass that Prius!!! Go!!! And kick the a$$ of that Stang for me!! Hey!! Are you listening to me???? Where're you going!!?? Hey Bomber Bee........"