View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 07:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
couple guys have gone aftermarket and done their own, but I don't know. May be a rigidity issue?
The roof doesn't have anything in it, its hollow... The reason you have the little dip in the middle of the roof is so that the sheet metal doesn't flap around... And 50/50 they put that there so you can't install a sunroof... I know Camaro's come with a weird roof so that you can't install an aftermarket one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naenyn View Post
That must be quite a modification. Do you know if any of them have reported any problems with the car once completing that mod?
370ZilverZ has one, and its REALLY sweet, I've been in his car and it looks like and feels right at home... It made me sad that I couldn't afford it
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote