View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 06:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notsud 13 View Post
im located near pasadena. i wasn't aware of how loud the Greddy Ti-C with test pipes would be lol...is it really going to be that bad? i got a great deal on the Greddy Ti-C so i picked them up. I wanted to go with the ARK Grips originally.
I assume you bought them from the forum member that was selling it... It was a great deal... But yeah, I think its THE loudest, or close to the loudest exhaust you can buy for the 370Z... I'd frist install that and see how you like it, THEN decide on test pipes or HFC's
The other thing, test pipes smell like DEATH... No more driving with your windows down (or at least when you get to a stop sign, roll them up and click recycle air, LOL)

I have some Berk HFC's for sale if you want to go louder and get a little more HP
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote