View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 10:19 AM   #858 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickTurnon View Post
Hey guys- Need your help!
I keep seeing those BLACK Cardinals Plates. And even though i am not a gigantic cardinals fan, i just love the black.. Anyways, I checked. $50 bucks to personalize. $50 annual fee.

Or do i get one non personalized for $25 and $25 a year...

free image hosting

And then i was thinking if i got that, to black out the cardinal..(sorry fans) and make it all black. Can you do that, legally??

temp img uploader

I don't have photoshop but here...

photo hosting

Is this stupid to pay that amount? Let me know your opinions please.. I was about to buy impulsively.
I am wondering if you can black it out legally too. Though, you'd have to black out the "Cardinals" on the bottom too.

Wouldn't want your car representing the wrong team!

My friends and I were just talking about this the other night actually and we came to the conclusion that it was illegal, but then again we are experts.
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote