View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 09:57 AM   #109 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Its hard to say which car i will get in next because of the next gen technology shift in cars. I'm hoping, mostly to be in the NEXT-GEN Z. If it ******* up and goes up the GT ladder instead of the sport ladder? Then it will be a rival performer to current cars like the 135i, and upcoming turbo4 328is coupe. I might get more out of the bimmer dollar for dollar as nissan pricing quickly escalates??? We'll see??? Bimmer reliability is still questionable though...
I want to modify an FI car. I miss my FD and NA gets stale after a while. Turbos are more fun & ALOT CHEAPER TO MOD.
I'm also considering AWD. EVO WRX possibly a used GTR, or a camaro ZL1 and take 300lbs off it??? Or maybe a next gen mustang or camaro if they come with an FI option? IF Volvo's 451hp awd polestar comes out??? I may do that? Rumor has it the next infiniti G will be 3400lbs n FI???? May go back to infiniti???? I'm just hoping for the best with the Z but sadly expecting the worst... Lets see what they do next first before i decide???
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote