View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 09:13 AM   #50 (permalink)
cavemancan
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z TourSport MT
cavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't give "GetYourWheels" a hard time about the time frame. I've experienced the Forgestar waiting period for getting wheels on my previous car and let me tell you it will be a while.

It is frankly one of the best bang for you buck wheels on the market so naturally they have more work then they know what to do with. Hopefully it does not take them a billion years to show a sample. Either way I'll be ready by tax season to get them assuming the lead time isn't half a century...lol!