Thread: Feedback page?
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 02:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Feedback page?

Would it be possible to have buyer/seller feedback on a profile? I feel that some of us aren't entirely trusted and/or cannot trust another seller... I try to leave "feedback" and/or praise on someone's visitor message section, but that can be lost if a lot of people leave comments... And I try to help their other for sale threads by bumping it "for a good guy" or saying something like "this guy is a legit seller, ships quickly" but I feel its sometimes lost...

And something simple is fine, like user has 6 feedback score, and a breakdown from who date, and x amount of star out of 5
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote