View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 07:11 PM   #4701 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

we deserved more than a point for sure, but I was very pleased with the way we took the game to em today. Per was pretty huge today, aside from being turned inside out by Aguero on one early break, he was pretty solid in the tackle and well positioned today, very pleased with his performance.

Kos was his usual badass self, great positioning and an excellent goal that was well earned.

WTF was up with Gervi today? dude created a perfect chance to score in the 85th, set himself for a wide open shot and sent it to mars, a simple side footed curler either side would have sent us home with all 3. And WTF was up with that 10 yard touch after he was sent through perfectly by Rambo? I know high school kids with softer touches.

I'll take a draw, but we need 3 against Chelski next week.