View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 05:44 PM   #691 (permalink)
LEGA-Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Pearl White 370z
LEGA-Z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by atx370z View Post
Looks good! Any particular reason you didn't go with the Zex kit? Reason I ask is because I know that the Zex kit comes with an actual computer module that will monitor the fuel delivery etc. and has a bunch of extra safegaurds.

Is your kit going to have a wide open throttle switch that activates at a certain rpm?

I'm thinking a WOT switch that activates at 4k rpm would be ideal... Hmm. This is interesting.
Well, I spoke with my installer, and with Cold Fusion directly, AND, with Zex, and even ZeX said that their kit and the kit's ratio moniter isn't for the 370z(even though some have done so), and the components aren't necessarily adding useful safety. They are more of a "placebo for peace of mind" as Cold Fusion put it, and even Zex hinted at that. I ended up going with Cold Fusion because of pricing.... Both are doing the same thing.... But Cold Fusion has more adjustability as far as shots go, and upgrades....

And as far as having a module to activate at a certain rmp, is not necessary... My nitrous will shoot at full throttle, so the rpms will be pretty high. And the instant I back of(even 1cm) the nitrous will stop shooting. I also have a secondary cut off switch on that panel.

db Drive Audio|Katzkin Interior|K&N Typhoons|AAM Short Tails|Cold Fusion Nitrous

Last edited by LEGA-Z; 09-23-2012 at 05:52 PM.
LEGA-Z is offline   Reply With Quote