View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 05:37 PM   #5017 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
And here's me in Austin Texas in a not so sober state...
It was an entire car full of not so sober people... Most fun I've had in a while. I wanna go back.
Please do Sorry I missed you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
JAR will show you a good time!
I'll do my best

Sorry I didn't text last night. It was nearly 1 am by the time we made it downtown. The Molotov bartender was pouring ridiculous drinks. I ordered a double Hendricks with splash of tonic and the guy filled up a pint glass with ice and gin until literally only a splash of tonic would fit So I managed to squeeze in three more before the bar closed at 2, and then we walked back to friend's condo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
What to do what to do
Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Football and reps.
Rep for that one Mr. Onzedge

Needless to say, after last night's binge, no wash, clay, wax today Oil light came on, too, so that will happen soon. Though, I set the reminder at 5K miles, so it's not urgent.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |