View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 03:24 PM   #5008 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

*UPDATE*

The MIL got a phone call 20 minutes ago and wondered off. I lookup just now and see her walking back to us with her stupid friend Angela. Angela is also Colombian, extremely dumb, huge fake boobs, and enough plastic surgery to buy a mansion. I hate this woman. She is nothing but annoying and self centered. So now I'm pissed that the MIL is bringing her over here because she knows how much I dislike this woman. So I pretend to be asleep so I do t have to talk to her. I hear them walk up, and then Angela says "oh Moni, look at my new shoes!" then WHAM. Entire face full of sand. She picked her foot up to show Moni and kicked sand all in my face. I jumped up screaming wtf and she thought that was funny.

I'm about to kill me some putas.

Sent from my iPizzle using magic and new-fangled science stuff
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R