View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 07:29 PM   #357 (permalink)
Alexshen1
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z
Alexshen1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonSignal View Post
Hi,

I have asked you for a tracking number to track the item, and we offered an item refund as good will from our side although the part was perfectly fine.

Anyways, we thank you for your business and we have no issues refunding your money once our partner receive the items.

As for the raptor.
Pm us

I want to say your attitulde is superb with all the vendors I've delt with. But I did message you the tracking number on the very day when I shipped the item, I even sent you two PM's because the first one I typed the number incorrectly. I PMed you three times and you did not reply to me until i replied to this thread, and trust me, I go to your profile and check your last activity and made sure that the problem was not you haven't been checking in to the forums, so don't tell me that you've been away.

I much appreciate you refunding an item that was in perfect condition and the fault was on me, but sometimes it worries me out when I don't get a response from you guys for days. Sorry for the trouble.

In the end I still would recommand Carbon Signal to anyone thats interested in their profucts.

Alex