View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 03:16 PM   #56 (permalink)
Magic Bus
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17 6MT M2
Magic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXR1K View Post
I drove to Vegas this weekend and put two tanks worth of 87-octane into my girlfriends Scion. Today I go to fill up my Z and some sexy chick walks right by me (sexy as in the Carl's jr. Commercials kind of sexy) and distracted me. Didn't even think twice about pushing the 87-octane button
Understandable. Was a passenger in a friends gorgeous 72 Vette once when a nice looking woman in short shorts and a tank top was walking on the side of the street (gotta admit, I was looking too). He ended up rear ending a US mail truck for rubber necking. Truck was fine, Vette's front end was no longer gorgeous

At least we laugh about it today, just not in front of our wives
Magic Bus is offline   Reply With Quote