View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 12:39 PM   #4914 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Hi honey~~~

What's the turn out for the TPMS?? Maybe the pressure was right on the edge of trigger the sensor??
Nothing was wrong with the actual tpms, just set to 28 and when the temp dipped a bit, I guess it set it off. When I checked air pressure though, I got 32 all around. Meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I grew up going to month-long summer camp between Cookeville and Crossville, probably just a few hours west of you. Log cabins, no hot water, middle of the Smokey Mountains - it was incredible. Lovely country for sure

Same to you, Mr. Mustang. Hope the repair goes smoothly and hanging with the dogs sounds awesome

So you should ask Mr. Onzedge about his thoughts on the PSS. Or I could just sum up for you: GET 'EM!!
btw I'm just about to put my third set of rears on the Z and still running the stock fronts at 25K with no reason to replace them.

Good Afternoon from TX to all taking a break to say hello to my fellow Z family. Going to be later today, I hope. Ms. Pint, I may have to push it to 2 pm or later, but I'm still down for a Lime Creek run. Back to work with college football in the background.
No worries on time, waiting to hear back from a few people too. You're driving my car right?