View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 11:45 AM   #4907 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Damn tpms light decided to turn itself off this morning.
Hi honey~~~

What's the turn out for the TPMS?? Maybe the pressure was right on the edge of trigger the sensor??

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
Hi guys!!!!
Just checking in from TN-saw that gurney checked in yesterday from cali-for-ny-ay!! Where's everybody located today?! Are you all running around?! Working?!

Funny story-you know my hubb that "supposedly" is not crazy about my Z?! well. He went out to the hotel parking lot this morning to get his glasses and proceeded to move my Z to a more protected spot at the end of the parking lot, next to my daughters car <3 lol! He loves me inthink, in spite of my car.

Wedding this evening-got a new dress-
heve not worn a dress in years
Have a great day Zeeing around!!!
Howdy Ms.BC20.....!!

Looks like your hubby wants to have a gathering for the carz within the family too....

And for the wedding dress...... my dear.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Classic!
Mr.onzedge

There's this Z and G meeting going on this pm at 2:00pm, and the location is just right around the corner of where I work... 3 minutes away......

Dang.... why so nearby..... cos I won't be able to go..... and it's so close.......