View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 09:22 PM   #26 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

I feel now it's the sway bar. I'm changing traction arm tomorrow and will recheck alignment after. Do you guys feel I should keep the toe at .08 in?

I think I might had another issue. The same day I had a small fuel leak from the stock fuel side. A single screw was missing that holds the pump in and the O ring expanded allowing fuel to come out. So it ended up being a good bit coming out under track conditions. I wonder being the tank is on the outside of the car if the fuel was spilling onto the tire. Some fuel ended up in the passenger side floor board also. I had been testing the handling of the car on the street with no issues till that day.