View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 07:43 PM   #268 (permalink)
B&W_Evader
Track Member

Drives: slower than before
B&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond repute

In the last 24 hours I've had 3 douch encounters...
1st, new BMW 3 series, (not M3) rush hour traffic last night, drops a gear or 2 and punches it next to me. An M3 would never do that but the 3xx seem to have something to prove to themselves since they know they're slower. Didn't do anything , just thinking WTF. Actually he was the least annoying of the bunch.
2nd, nice turn coming onto a 45mph road. I like taking the turn at 45, gives me a little boost like a shot of espresso when it's all clear. This beo^#h in a minivan pulls decides to pull out of the McDonalds parking lot just as I'm coming out of the corner. WTF, have to slam on the brakes and nearly come to a stop waiting for her to make an illegal left turn.
3rd, getting onto the highway, about 50 feet before the ramp in a 35 zone, a new v6 camery had to jump in front of me. This is a nicely banked highway on-ramp. Man that ramp is fun when noone's in front of you. So, I have to cruise about 15mph slower than I would of and just putt around the ramp. Then he punches it when it's straight.