View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 07:25 PM   #267 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyBlueZ View Post
I get a LOT of minivans and pickups checking out my car at red lights.. then they floor it and peel out when it turns green, like "see? my dodge caravan is every bit as fast as your car."

but the craziest thing is that lately.. in the last month or 2.. I get 'a lot' of ALTIMAS and SENTRAS staring me down then doing their best to take off on me at red lights. what kinda retardation is that? it's the SAME BRAND but like 2/3/4 models lower!

it's like if I revved my car like I was fast and furious beside a GTR.. how do you not expect to just get laughed at?
even worse is the one's in the versa hatchbacks, i dont know what it is but they always seem really ticked off that they are driving the versa when they pass me while they are flooring it.
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote