View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 03:28 PM   #93 (permalink)
pfdaxe
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Touring AT Sport
pfdaxe is a splendid one to beholdpfdaxe is a splendid one to beholdpfdaxe is a splendid one to beholdpfdaxe is a splendid one to beholdpfdaxe is a splendid one to beholdpfdaxe is a splendid one to beholdpfdaxe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdub561 View Post
I've been considering putting spacers on my stock 19" rays. Had a couple concerns though. I was thinking about doing 20mm/25mm front/back with H&R DRM. But I've been reading around and I feel a little more safe using the DRS series. Would I have a problem using the stud replacement spacers and getting new rims later on? Will the extended studs cause a problem or will I have to keep the stock studs and put them back in when i decide to get rims?
I just installed 20mm H&R DRS front and 25mm H&R DRM rear on my stock 19" Rays yesterday. The stance looks fantastic! Real muscular looking. H&R doesn't make 25mm DRS. If you go with a different rim later on, just get ones with a better offset so you won't need spacers. I think plenty of people run DRM on all 4 corners with no issues.
pfdaxe is offline   Reply With Quote