View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 01:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colnajoe View Post
I just bought a set of 2008 350z wheels for my 370z. I then put a set of Bridgestone Blizzak's on them. The vids posted on YouTube of 370's using this combo show them tearing the snow up with unbelievable traction and control. Anyone with specific info out there about how these tires handle in the snow and ice? Bought 4 wheels for 350 bucks, and 4 tires.... 225' s for the front, 245's on the rear, 900 bucks. Hope they can handle the Chicago expressways!
You will be much better off with these on the car and so many people have no clue they need them. I applaud you! I have Blizzaks on a set of 19 Rays sports. No problems. Snow depth matters of course given the Z's ground clearance.
I had ZERO issues last year here in Germany but the winter wasnt too bad.
What really matters and so many dont get this - below 5C or 45F or so you have almost NO grip with summer tires and lets be real here - All season are just as bad.
You want to drive in the cold - Get true winter tires or stay off the road!
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote