View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 11:41 AM   #54 (permalink)
Nillaz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370Z M6 Sport
Nillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mardigras View Post
uh what hole behind the back plate? why would they sell something that would require this?? I just ordered mine too...

Behind the stock emblem on the OEM bumper there is an indent that would be visible with the new emblems. You must use a backing plate to hide this, otherwise it will require filling/painting your bumper.

I've had the new chrome emblems for several weeks now, but haven't received my backing plates so for now the factory burgers are still on the car. I'm starting to consider making my own backing plates and having them paint matched. I might call my dealership this afternoon to see what they can do for me.