View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 11:16 AM   #32 (permalink)
SurfDog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 6mt, 13 Sequoia,
SurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond repute

I put Berks and HFC's on my sport and It sounds as cool as its possible for a car to sound IMHO. That Cayman S has nothing on me!

I also have to say some of the fun of my Z is just spurring my modded 355 horses now and then and feeling the beast eat some road. This video was a pretty biased, but as a Miata owner I do understand that fun factor is hard to quantify.

I thought long and hard about getting a FRS in the end it came down to looks (no comparison), power (different league) and the fact that my 1st ride was a 77 280z and so the 370 feels like family.

I do miss having a back seat though.
09 6spd Berk CBE, JWT cams, ZSpeed CSC, Stillen (25 row oil, brake cooling, sways, gen3 CAI), Passport (9500ci), Quaife LSD, Z1 400 hp kit, ss lines, pads, rotors, clutch etc, Phunk's pan and fuel starve fix
SurfDog is offline   Reply With Quote