View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 01:52 PM   #289 (permalink)
Togo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Stuff
Togo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan@Forged View Post
Very good point. I would assume "more mainstream" would be relative. I would expect to see them closer to the 3K range if I were to make a guess, but it is merely that, a guess. I would imagine a "mainstream" coilover from JRZ would be priced closer what the Ohlins were for the 350z($3k). Not trying to contradict what I previously said, but I find it hard to believe they would make a product in the same price range as the HKS, Teins, etc considering their high quality standards. I do however expect it to be significantly lower than their RS Pro's which are usually around the $4500 range. As of now it is too soon to tell so all we have is speculation on prices.
Thanks for the input Ryan, much appreciated.
Togo is offline   Reply With Quote