View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 05:57 AM   #459 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucketlist2012 View Post
Hello All.

Well the Wife went to visit her family in our new Sierra Pickup, so i got to take the 370Z out by myself..

[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]Oh Yea. I used the paddles through some turns and I Jumped on it several times...
Lets just say that the car screams...It sticks like glue, and I am so happy with it...I let it fly to redline several times...[/COLOR]

Truly I haven't driven it much yet and haven't turned the traction control off yet. I was more used to the 350z because i drove it several thousand miles. The 370Z i haven't driven much , But man does it put a smile on my face.

I am used to High Horsepower V-8's and this 370Z did not disappoint me at all..

No tickets, so that is good news...[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]No wonder you love them so much[/COLOR].

Tomorrow it will be the Z/28. Time to let some rubber fly. Then I plan to put Aluminum High flow heads and a new Cam to bump up to 440 HP or so...

Went by the Muscle car shop to talk to the owner and plan horsepower upgrades..This guy builds twin turbo LS motors running 700HP, so my build is a mild build.

He builds SEMA cars so I am in great hands..Expensive hands, but you get what you pay for.

The 370Z will remain non modified, but it is still a lot of fun...

Mike
love my Z! Not looking forward to garaging it which will be very soon

On topic: washing her up nice and pretty this A.M. And headed to TN this P.M. To meet up w family! Looking forward to her first LONG drive! !