View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 08:38 PM   #4744 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I'm quite proud of the miles put on the Z. 25K in 18 months =

It's a pretty weird situation, but honestly, I really don't carry any sort of baggage with me. I was pretty much over it that afternoon after venting to my wife and a co-worker who was out of town with me. I then proceeded to put my $50 happy hour tab on the company card and forget about the whole matter for the rest of the week. Of course, my boss wasn't able to speak rationally for nearly a week (and he tells my other boss I'M the one who's immature ). Though I appreciated him actually apologizing to me even if it felt a little forced - I mean he's a car guy, too, and we hung out and did car stuff previously when we were co-workers at a previous firm. I'm just happy for him not to be my boss any more. He can do his own thing and that's fine, but he definitely has a different perspective on life that I cannot fathom.
lol! Very similar situation to mine-the old boss on my end still talks about it i hear-still pizzed-and that makes me smile! The opposite of love is not hate-it's indifference. Thats what i feel about the whole thing. Done. Moved on. hot car -new friends-a cool forum-a great family, a new job i love-Yupp-life is good!