View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 09:38 PM   #4690 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
Lol! "off topic" Z forum post about your Z.... 25k!!! Is that good or bad?! Lol! Got my Z in May-turned over 8k today....

Sorry to hear about your crappy boss....been there....kind of did the same thing...took me 6 months to find a new job, cleaned out my desk at 8pm w nobody knowing....never went back. Best thing that could have happened-4 years later I'm driving an omg 370Z!!!! oh yeah baybee!!
Must be something new waiting for you Jar!! Cant wait to see what it is!
I'm quite proud of the miles put on the Z. 25K in 18 months =

It's a pretty weird situation, but honestly, I really don't carry any sort of baggage with me. I was pretty much over it that afternoon after venting to my wife and a co-worker who was out of town with me. I then proceeded to put my $50 happy hour tab on the company card and forget about the whole matter for the rest of the week. Of course, my boss wasn't able to speak rationally for nearly a week (and he tells my other boss I'M the one who's immature ). Though I appreciated him actually apologizing to me even if it felt a little forced - I mean he's a car guy, too, and we hung out and did car stuff previously when we were co-workers at a previous firm. I'm just happy for him not to be my boss any more. He can do his own thing and that's fine, but he definitely has a different perspective on life that I cannot fathom.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |