View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 05:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
BuckeyeZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z BMW M4
BuckeyeZ has a reputation beyond reputeBuckeyeZ has a reputation beyond reputeBuckeyeZ has a reputation beyond reputeBuckeyeZ has a reputation beyond reputeBuckeyeZ has a reputation beyond reputeBuckeyeZ has a reputation beyond reputeBuckeyeZ has a reputation beyond reputeBuckeyeZ has a reputation beyond reputeBuckeyeZ has a reputation beyond reputeBuckeyeZ has a reputation beyond reputeBuckeyeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How is the dust on them?
As you know, the EBC pads have a coating on them to help bed them in. After bedding in the pads and my first track session, there was a ton of dust on the wheels . I thought the pads would never last the weekend. I wiped the dust off and drove the rest of my sessions over the weekend without much dust at all. I was pretty alarmed at the initial dusting, but after the initial session, they reduced the dust and as I mentioned in my previous reply had a surprising amount of pad left on them after an entire weekend at the track. I think the initial heavy dust was from the coating and before the full curing of the pads.