Thread: Exhaust Dynos
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 04:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
370Z Purist
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z-T BS M6
370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notsud 13 View Post
hey thanks for the reply. although i do prefer function over form, i do want something with titanium burnt tips. as of now, im torn between the greddy ti-c and the ark grip v2. can anyone compare the two? i havent seen dyno numbers of any of the 2 mentioned.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
As far as I know the Ti-C was discontinued and is somewhat difficult to find. I'm sure it would produce relatively good gains as it is a relatively straight system. There are a few ARK users as well, but I don't think I've seen them around.

Both those exhausts aren't that popular so you'll be going a different route. I think you'll probably see a louder sound and more gain with the Ti-C than you will with the ARK.

IIRC FI's exhaust has interchangeable tips, but I don't know. I'm not even getting an FI catback anyway.

"Since one of my brake light bulbs just went out, the forum told me that my piston rings are about to blow."
370Z Purist is offline   Reply With Quote