View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 04:04 PM   #33 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitfire9200 View Post
lmao. The way you bad mouth Lousiana makes me laugh because you do so in SO many of your posts. It's great. I visited LA once when my Step dad's sister still lived there. Could have done without it.

Why do you live there, if I might ask? You seem to utterly hate it. I hope you're getting paid a ton of money so at least the misery is justified.
I kindof am. I earn about what someone who does what I do earns in Palo Alto,CA. That is literally the only thing keeping me here.

Currently saving for a move in 2013, though. I got into NFA weapons and have some stuff "Pending" and am going to wait until I get it, then move. SO MUCH EASIER! than sending in an address change before it clears.

The plan is Fayetteville, AR. I like small towns, just not crappy inbred towns like Shreveport, and before anyone who knows nothing of AR but the common incest jokes, check out what I mean about how awesome Fayetteville is, as compared to the dump I live in now:

http://www.city-data.com/city/Fayett...-Arkansas.html
vs.
http://www.city-data.com/city/Shreveport-Louisiana.html

PS. I hope you didn't drink the water or touch the women, when you visited. Both are disgusting and can cause health problems.

Last edited by ImportConvert; 09-19-2012 at 04:09 PM.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote