View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 09:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
TypeOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: BSM 370
TypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TypeOne

Dealers try to get you anyway they can... it's not about making a customer happy, it's about saving a dollar.

I bought a certified used Honda Fit about a month ago and the dealer has been trying to screw me ten ways to Sunday. It's certified, meaning that there are guidelines the dealer has to follow, and things that they must replace.

My floor mats were gross and by Honda's guidelines, they need to be replaced if they are in poor shape. I demanded new floor mats. I got slightly better shape ones from another used car. I had to go all the way to the GM to get a new set of floor mats, even after threatening to contact Honda of America.

Same deal with my wheel lug locks. I bought the car with lug locks, but there was no key and after getting a nail in the tire, I had no way to remove it. I had to raise hell about that after them telling me I needed to buy a new set.

These are all things that I was entitled to, and they weren't willing to help make the situation right. Express your disappointment to the management team and if they are doing their jobs properly, they will make you happy.
TypeOne is offline   Reply With Quote