View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 09:24 AM   #33 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
That was my point when I got the 2006 Scion tC instead of the 05 when they first came out... The 06 had a better head unit, steering wheel controls, and plus it allowed them to work out any bugs in the engine, body, interior, manuf. process etc before I signed my name to one...

I was thinking about doing this with the Z as well. But I can't imagine them changing anything asthetically with the body since they usually hold on to a body style for a few years and since I LOVE this body over the 350 series I'm sold. Any kind of special newbies that come with the 2010 I'm sure you can get installed in your 09 afterwards...
To that point...

The body isn't something they'll change for a few years.

The platform is the same as the infinity G37 - so, you gotta figure they'll keep that consistent as well since it's proven and it also is cheaper to have the same platform for multiple cars.

The only changes I can see will be minor - like heated mirrors, or different aspects for the interior.
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote