Thread: Sub Boxes?
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 08:19 PM   #23 (permalink)
tommyguns
Track Member

Drives: 370Z/Sport/Black/MT
tommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to all

Thanks for the props! That was a concern of mine also. Now that you recalculated, I will be dropping the ring an inch. Right now as they sit, the dowels are 13" for the top which attaches at the furthest point in the box, 8" for the bottom two. We could probably drop it another 1" and you would still have the 5" depth that you need and be just above the strut tower. I went a little high due to the fact that I wasn't sure how to convert the numbers, so I figured more is better. I do like the look a little lower. If you need 5" depth I wouldn't go more then maybe 1.5"'s, although tilting the angle of the ring a little forward would provide you a little more depth. I’m not a fan of that look, but that's all about taste.I need 4.5"
09 Sport / MB / 6sd / Nismo"R" Intake / Eibach Pro Kit / Z1 25 row cooler / JWT LW FW / New Short Block 3/11/11 /H&R 15fr 20rr/DBA 4000/FI CB with 12"res./Morel/JL/"Division"mod/SPC/EcuTek/M370/ZEX C SHOT/ART's/NRG

Last edited by tommyguns; 09-18-2012 at 08:35 PM.
tommyguns is offline   Reply With Quote