View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 02:38 PM   #2717 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyBlueZ View Post
Two wrongs might not make a right.. but if you didn't commit a wrong in the first place for someone to retaliate in response.. you wouldn't have a problem would you? And it's not about committing a 1-time faux pas. People who park across 2 spots? They didn't do it the one time you saw them do it. It's a deliberate habit. It's them saying each and every time they park their car, "I don't care if someone else needs to park here.. I'm more important so screw them."

Like I said.. I would personally never do anything to anyone's car.. but I DEFINITELY would not argue 'against' crappy things happening to crappy people. And no I've never had my car egged or keyed.. but then again I've never given anyone reason to look at my car and go "what's this idiot's problem? you know what he needs/deserves? [insert vandalism act here]"
Doesn't really matter. If you'd never do it, why would you encourage others to do so by lauding their acts?
Quote:
But.. you'd put a stupid sticker or something that's hard to come off on their car? So really we're in agreement that these people deserve to have 'something' happen to them? Just not on the severity? I just believe the consequence shouldn't be an issue, if you acted right/proper in the first place.
I offered an alternative IF vandalism was what you were after, rather than having someone respray their hood or risk rust damage.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote