View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 02:16 PM   #2713 (permalink)
ShinyBlueZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Shiniest Bluest Z
ShinyBlueZ will become famous soon enoughShinyBlueZ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
That's not right at all.

I don't care how bad someone parks, even if they do it intentionally. Vandalism is inexcusable.
What's with all the 'I agree's? I fully disagree lol It's like saying, "wait till you act like a jerkoff and someone actually messes with you back." I wish 'everyone' who showed blatant disregard for basic simple rules of society (such as PARKING BETWEEN TWO LINES) would taste instant karma! How many useless warnings and notes left on windshields are required before someone really puts these idiots in their place with an impactful action? If you're gonna be a disrespectful jerk, unable to show any decency or thought to others (especially in very public places like a full parking lot) then you don't deserve any sympathy when you're a victim of the same rule-breakers such as vandals.

So many people are self-entitled douches. if no one puts them in their place, they just keep pushing it and becoming more and more ridiculous. Maybe after their crap gets keyed, they'll start thinking twice about their actions and consequences. Plus, I strongly believe it's a specific attitude/mindset of said individuals. These line-crossing parkers.. they're very unlikely just douches in this ONE regard. I'm confident they pull a plethora of other rude shizt across the board in their daily lives, probably uncontested because everyone else is too polite and/or timid. I guarantee this 1 guy will check his parking (like any normal person should) before walking away from his car from now on.

If you're gonna feel sympathy.. feel it for the innocent people who get vandalized. Some guys on the forum got their windshields smashed in or tires slashed for no reason at all

All I'm saying is.. if you intentionally decide to 'style' and park your car diagonally across 4 parking spots, and you walk away all smug and uncaring.. when you come back to your car and someone threw an egg or keyed it.. don't be surprised at all. How could you possibly have the nerve to cry like you're some randomly singled out innocent victim?

If I ever pull into a parking spot and I'm over the line or crooked.. I fix it because it's just the natural human thing to do. I don't feel like I'm entitled to multiple spots for my car. I can't even imagine 'purposely' crossing the line, yet I see 1 or 2 idiots at my work doing this repeatedly. It's not a 1-time accidental occurrence. It's daily and deliberate. I would personally never damage anyone's car.. but I couldn't care less if someone else does it to people like these. "Vandalism was going too far.. inexcusable" would honestly be the last thing to come out of my mouth.
ShinyBlueZ is offline   Reply With Quote