View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 11:48 AM   #40 (permalink)
370Z Purist
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z-T BS M6
370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khoi@AAMComp View Post
funny you say that because my buddy has a g37, stillen headers, tps, stillen cbe, and it has a major hiss but my dumb iphone4 can't capture that frequency for whatever reason haha his car sounds amazing through my phone but like butt in person

he recently just added a 1 in 2 out muffler right at the Y pipe, it quiet it down a lot but still has a hiss
I don't mind the hiss at all. It's not like rasp where it's just drone and resonance and your head feels like it's vibrating, or when you can almost feel your eardrums beat to the drone. The hiss isn't that apparent to me, and it sounds pretty cool!

The hiss is pretty quiet, and since most cameras without a separate sound input will normalize, you'll hear the exhaust over everything, because it's the loudest thing.

"Since one of my brake light bulbs just went out, the forum told me that my piston rings are about to blow."
370Z Purist is offline   Reply With Quote