View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 07:50 AM   #220 (permalink)
ANMVQ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Q50 AWD
ANMVQ will become famous soon enoughANMVQ will become famous soon enough

I did not tell them to put the stocl pulleys on the car and drive it? ( not the tech) I'm paying them to diaq and fix the car, Seriously, I should not be calling them and telling them what to do, It was frustating enough that they would call me and say things dont fit, or something is hitting we do not know what to do? My point is if you can not fix issues with the car with the kit on it, or with the kit itself, ( upgrade a pulley and add a few washers) then you should not be selling and installing the kit. An say they will be warranty on the work. I just got my receipt and I paid for shipping the SC to Stillen, Really? What happend to the Warranty? Plus there is no break down what the bill is for.An the only thing on the receipt is "Customer will tow car to his shop for belt and pulley repair". Nothing about how the car is is still not runnning an may need addional repairs. I was told the car was all set, No other issues with it.

I have tried to contact them VIA email last week, Got one reply " I will read your email now" That was yesterday.