View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 03:55 AM   #11 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple's View Post
All right Gents after a good cleaning

I'd like to remind everyone that the Seller has every right to sell his or her item for what they would like.

Now if that price is not to you're liking DON'T chime in to make negative posts just click next and move on.

Please take the time to read the Forum Rules

Classified Rules

I would also like to remind folks to avoid Name calling other members as thats also NOT allowed also.

PLEASE use the report button and let the Staff deal with it.

Thank You.''
I agree with what Triple's just said.

Kenny: with those posts you posted name calling another member and sending them pm, I can give you time off for at least 2-3 weeks or may remove you permanently from our forum. Our forum "doesn't" roll like some of the other Z forums. So, please consider this your last and final warning.

At the same time, others SHOULDN'T be posting here with negative posts or "price is too high" etc. because it's CLEARLY says in the forum rules:

Quote:
Originally Posted by classified rules
NO NEGATIVE POSTS ALLOWED!!! This would mean that if the part looks like crap, or their asking price is too high, or things of that nature.

All questions regarding a part should be about that part ONLY. Again, do not go in there telling someone that their prices are too steep, or something else that is irrelevant to the product for sale.

NO TROLLING!!!! This rule applies to anyone and everyone that doesn't keep to the topic at hand.
thanks

AK
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.