View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 10:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangler View Post
Has anyone tried to install the Rain-X Latitude Wipers? I was installing mine today and I had trouble closing the clip down. One of the clip actually broke off. Has this happened to anyone or is it just me? It seems like the cheap plastic part sucks.
I bought the Latitude and was able to install them easily. However, I took them off. The mount on the stock wiper blades is on the bottom of the blade and they sit down lower on the windshield. With the Latitudes, the mount is on top so even at rest, I could see the wiper arms sticking up.

I went back to stock with new refills. The stock blades work very well anyway.