View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 09:50 PM   #20 (permalink)
birdmanx1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Nismo
birdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to birdmanx1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog1250 View Post
^ +1 Good financial advice.

And to the guy that said it's smart to have things trend in the same direction... it's not. You have less return per unit of risk, this is a basic diversification principle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tibal View Post
Great advice! I am going to definitely check out TK.
Glad to read that guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
To birdman sorry about your hard time. Even an inflated market has great return on day trade style plays. Don’t get me wrong I do long term on lower priced "penny" stocks, but the bulk of my profit has been in and out trades.

I know I will have a lot of people disagree with me, but oh well it is what it is
Thanks bro, I appreciate it. Like I said the $60k cash I lost were a fraction of my cash reserve so I'm doing very well... Thank GOD. Still it sucks to look at some balances in my account and seeing it without the $60K I lost. Please don't get me wrong, some actually make day trading work in the favor far better than longer term; however, there is always, always, always that risk where one might get blindsided. In this game, one has to be ready to pack a great deal of $$ as well as lose a great deal of $$ without having any urge to jump off a building LOL.

The safe & disciplined road with stocks is far better than the erractic, high risk way over the long run.
370Z NISMO #0462 | ClearBra | 3M tint | Head/Taillights | Dynamat | Black Roof | Tommy Kaira HB | CF Parts | Berk HFCs | FI SS | NST Pulleys | Takeda aFe | K&N | H&R Spacers | Swift Spec R | SPC F&R | Zuperman M370
Nismo Vid | Nismo Journal | Nismo Rumble
birdmanx1 is offline   Reply With Quote