View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 08:56 PM   #16 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
The frame machine came back dead on so there was no pulls made to the sub frame/ unibody area. The alignment was hardly off. I haven't been on the tack in close to four months. I am running on new tires with about 800 miles on them. Maybe it's me. My nerves were shot trying to get back into the feel of it all. But even then I didn't feel right.

I talk to my buddy Mike and he feels also the toe maybe the issue along with the sway being to stiff. The turn in felt great but the exit of all turns felt slick. Maybe the tires need more time. Just trying to get different views here.
the obvious first comment is the new tires...you sure mold release, etc was good?

If we are staying on the topic of toe, you dialed in .08 of toe in, when the 370Z has an issue of too much toe when in on-throttle corner exits. If you were noticing it while on the gas, that really doesn't surprise me much...you were probably seeing an excessive amount of toe-in.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote