View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 08:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
NOBLE|370Z
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z
NOBLE|370Z is on a distinguished road

I didn't want to mention which shop stated it... My 370Z was supposed to go into Tunerworks a few weeks ago, but it's been set back because of delays they experienced with LUGZ's G37. The shop manager explained to me part of the delay was due to the the kit tubing requiring modification because it was a CDN model. He cited the CDN difference compared to US bumper thicknesses. I can understand having to modify the tubing/brackets if there are other aftermarket accessories being added to it. Tunerworks didnt say my car would need to have the tubing modified, but they said they didnt know until they tried to fit it. In the back of my head I know that Sam would have given me a heads up if that was the case. Thanks for confirming it for me on this thread anyways Sam.

Im a little bit concerned now. Its starting to sound like Tunerworks may not have fitted the kit on LUGz car properly, or else they were BSing me, to buy them time. LUGZ did Tunerworks explain to you that the aluminum tubing/brackets needed changing on your GTM TT kit? BTW are they done installing the kit yet? They've been working on it for weeks now, so I hope they did a really good job with the install and that you're happy with everything. Any feedback you have about Tunerworks for me would be appreciated. If its negative, please just PM me. Thanks guys
NOBLE|370Z is offline   Reply With Quote